- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Check Engine Light Special! $19.95view coupon
*perform scan test to retrieve trouble codes
*provide detailed description of each code
(does not include repair)
Excellent service. Owen Enterprise has fixed two different vehicles for me in a very efficient and satisfying manner. Explained problem, fixed, and notified via text message when cars were ready. Such a relief to find a mechanic that is honest and willing to charge only what needs to be repaired. Costs for both vehicles were very reasonable. I would highly recommend Owen if you are looking for a good mechanic! Also, very easy to find.